I’m now offering style feedback on the Style Counsel app! Style Counsel offers FREE, 24 hour support for your most pressing style questions!
Questions like …
“Should I buy this?”
Have you ever been stuck in a changing room, paralyzed with indecision about a potential purchase? With Style Counsel, you get qualified support when you need it most. Simply upload a selfie wearing the piece in question to get quick feedback from style experts.
“Does this outfit look good on me?”
It’s a question most women ask themselves daily. Sometimes it takes an outsiders’ perspective to help clarify our style vision.
How should I wear this?
How we style and accessorize an outfit can be the difference between slaying style and straying from style. Get stylist tips on how to rock any garment.
“What should I wear?”
Unsure if your outfit is the right one for a given occasion? A global team of stylists is on-hand to help you decide!
Get timely answers to all your style questions from established stylists!
The Style Counsel app is free style support at the touch of your iPhone. The network includes stylists from fashion-forward cities around the world, including New York, Las Angeles, Stockholm, Liverpool, Berlin, Sydney and Toronto. Stylists include women who have worked for renowned fashion magazines, including Vogue and Elle, as well as full-time fashion bloggers and now … me!
How it Works
1) Download the Style Counsel app here (available for iPhone)
2) Create a profile in seconds (you just need to add an email and create a password)
3) Start the fashion show! Upload a photo instantly for fast, stylist feedback or just browse and vote on other people’s outfits!
If you download the app here and would like me to comment on your outfit, shout me out on twitter to let me know (@Workinglook). I’ll do my best to comment on your photo!
- Design your question to suit a “yes” or “no” answer as stylists must select one of these options before commenting. Phrase your comment carefully to help you the most helpful input. For example,
- Instead of combining two or more questions together (“Does this look good on me or is too big”?), focus on one question that gets to the core of what you’re looking for (“Is this the right fit to complement my body?”)
- Instead of a general question (“Should I wear this?”) be specific to give stylists appropriate context (“Is this dress flattering and appropriate for a daytime, outdoor wedding in June?”)
Try it out today!
Need a higher level of style support? Check out my service packages!
You don’t learn style from watching people on a runway. Fashion happens every morning when you wake up.” – Shalom Harlow