Looking to insert a pop of bright spring energy into your office suiting? This sheath dress by Kasper Suits is at once energizing and office-appropriate. The high neckline counters the sleeveless style for a balanced revealing of skin. The delicate keyhole, positioned high on the décolletage, is shrewdly playful without compromising your “this woman means business” image. The vertical seams add structure to add complimentary curves.
- Pair with blazer in more conservative offices or with a fitted, short cardigan in workplaces where sleeves are required. Keep the blazer/cardigan open to show off the keyhole and neckline pleating detail.
- This style is complimentary for most body types, provided you position the belt to highlight the smallest part of your waist.
- Dress should fall to the knees. Petites may need to hem it to avoid a dowdy, over-the-knee look.
- Replacing the belt with a high quality leather one will amp up the vibe for a more expensive look. A white, tan or light beige belt will keep the look seasonal. Metalic belts would look great too.
- Wear with nude shoes for a light, spring vibe.
This dress is currently on sale at Hudson’s Bay (down to $76.30 from $109)